A full-day guided Bali sightseeing trip.
Learn about local Balinese customs from your knowledgeable guide.
Kintamani Ubud Tour.
Kintamani Volcano – Ubud Waterfall Tour.
Your Bali hotel in Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Denpasar and Ubud.
3 Hours Before Flight Time
53,000 /- PP FROM DELHI, MUMBAI, CHENNAI, BANAGLORE, JAIPUR, PUNE
58,000 /- PP FROM KOLATA, AHEMDABAD, HYDERABAD, COCHIN, CHANDIGARH
Extension Of Stay
Departure from Other Cities In India
Addition Of More Activities
Indian Vegetarian Meals
Please Contact RBR
Post immigration and custom procedures,you will be greeted by our local repersenative who will assist you with transfer to your Hotel in Kuta
Barong and Keris Dance,Spice plantation,Coffee Plantation,Rice Terrace,Tegenungan waterfall,,Ubud Art Market,Batur Active Volcano & Crater lake:After Breakfast, leave for KINTAMANI VOLCANO – UBUD WATERFALL TOUR. Overnight stay at the hotel.
The Tour price includes: Air Conditioner car/van, private transfer and Tour Driver Guide, all Entrance fees and free using sarong in the temple.
DEPARTURE 08.30 AM (09 HOURS)
1. Barong and Keris—The Trip begins to enjoy Barong and Keris dance in Batubulan. The Barong is the magical protector of Balinese villages. As & lord of the forest with fantastic fanged mask and long mane, he is the opponent of Rangda the witch, who rules over the spirits of darkness, in the never ending fight between good and evil
2. Ubud’s art villages-Ubud’s art villages like Celuk as the center of Gold and Silver smith, Batuan as the place of traditional painting and .Mas is also part of Ubud where you will see the activity of the master of wood carvers.
3. Tegenungan Waterfall- Tegenungan Waterfall located at sacred river of Petanu River, Tegenungan Village south part of Kemenuh Village. There are many steps go down to the river if you would like to see tewatefall closer. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course of a river
4. Seribatu spice garden- explore the spice garden in Seribatu where you can enjoy coffee and spice plantation .
5. Batur volcano &crater lake-Your lunch we serve in Kintamani with Buffet menu while enjoying the panorama of Batur volcano with its crater lake.
6. rice terrace-visit rice terrace in Tegallalang
After a hearty breakfast, spend the day by doing water sports activity like banana boat ride, Jet Ski and parasailing on SIC Basis. After water sports feel refreshed and renewed inside out with an authentic Balinese SPA therapy at the Hotel.
Tanah Lot temple with its spectacular sunset. Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
After a hearty breakfast, check out from hotel and get transferred to airport with sweet memories from journey