42,000 /- PP FROM CHENNAI
45,000 /- PP FROM DELHI, MUMBAI, BANGALORE,HYDERABAD.
49,000 /- PP FROM KOLKATA, AHEMDABAD, COCHIN, CHANDIGARH
Extension Of Stay
Departure from Other Cities In India
Addition Of More Activities
Indian Vegetarian Meals
Please Contact RBR
Post immigration and custom procedures,you will be greeted by our local repersenative who will assist you with transfer to your Hotel in Kuta.
Barong and Keris Dance,Spice plantation,Coffee Plantation,Rice Terrace,Tegenungan waterfall,,Ubud Art Market,Batur Active Volcano & Crater lake:After Breakfast, leave for KINTAMANI VOLCANO – UBUD WATERFALL TOUR. Overnight stay at the hotel.
The Tour price includes: Air Conditioner car/van, private transfer and Tour Driver Guide, all Entrance fees and free using sarong in the temple.
DEPARTURE 08.30 AM (09 HOURS)
1. Barong and Keris—The Trip begins to enjoy Barong and Keris dance in Batubulan. The Barong is the magical protector of Balinese villages. As & lord of the forest with fantastic fanged mask and long mane, he is the opponent of Rangda the witch, who rules over the spirits of darkness, in the never ending fight between good and evil
2. Ubud’s art villages-Ubud’s art villages like Celuk as the center of Gold and Silver smith, Batuan as the place of traditional painting and .Mas is also part of Ubud where you will see the activity of the master of wood carvers.
3. Tegenungan Waterfall- Tegenungan Waterfall located at sacred river of Petanu River, Tegenungan Village south part of Kemenuh Village. There are many steps go down to the river if you would like to see tewatefall closer. Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course of a river
4. Seribatu spice garden- explore the spice garden in Seribatu where you can enjoy coffee and spice plantation .
5. Batur volcano &crater lake-Your lunch we serve in Kintamani with Buffet menu while enjoying the panorama of Batur volcano with its crater lake.
6. rice terrace-visit rice terrace in Tegallalang
Nusa Dua beach, Adventurous water sports
After a hearty breakfast, spend the day by doing water sports activity like Scuba on SIC Basis. After water sports feel refreshed and renewed inside out with an authentic Balinese SPA therapy at the Hotel.
Taman Ayun royal temple-Taman Ayun literally translates as ‘beautiful garden’ and is generally regarded as one of the most attractive temples of Bali. The Taman Ayun temple is situated in a beautiful park with trees and ponds, near the village of Mengwi in the south of Bali. The Taman Ayun temple is boardered by broad canals and it can only be entered via a bridge leading to a richly ornamented candid bentar, the gate which gives access to the outer courtyard (jaba) of the temple.
Alas Kedaton-Inside the forest is a namesake temple, usually referred to as Pura Dalem Kahyangan Kedaton. This expansive complex is nestled amidst the dense woodland. Pathways surrounding the moss-covered temple walls provide a nice ambling tour, while the many places to stop and look over the shoulder-high partitions provide an insightful view into the temple grounds.
Tanah Lot temple with its spectacular sunset. Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most important landmarks, famed for its unique offshore setting and sunset backdrops. An ancient Hindu shrine perched on top of an outcrop amidst constantly crashing waves; Tanah Lot Temple is simply among Bali’s not-to-be-missed icons.
Transfer to Villa.
Spend a day with your beloved in the nature’s lap at your own pvt pool of the villa and in shopping if you desire so at the famous ubud market.
After a hearty breakfast, check out from hotel and get transferred to airport with sweet memories from journey.